Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Giving Up on Facebook

For some time now, I've felt that Facebook is too impersonal, too incendiary, too short, too casual.  I'm quitting Facebook.  I look forward to the time to write and think, and post occasionally, meaningful reflections, whether others like them or not.  I look forward to not being so easily engulfed in difficult political or theological conversations that are impossibly handled with short quick, late-night, posts.  So, if you care, look here on occasion.  But if not, no regrets. Life is good.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Well, then, Stacy... how do I get it so I remember these are here? Is there a button to push that helps me to know when you've posted? MAN, just admitting my ignorance in all this makes me feel so OLD!

ccope said...

Yep, Life is Good as a gift from a Good God. I enjoy reading the thoughts you share.